Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Weight Loss

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day 56


Latest Video

Wow what a workout tonight!

Usually when I do Punch, Kick and Jam I sometime have to stop and catch my breath, but not tonight. I had great energy all the way through. It felt really good.

I went to the dentist today, but all they did was look at my tooth. I have to go back on the 11th for a root canal : ( In the meantime I have to take yucky Vicodin if the pain gets to bad. He recomended I take 1/2 to see if it will make me less sick.

Well didn't have much to say. It's late goodnight.

ChaLean Extreme: Day 56
Workouts: TurboJam Punch, Kick & Jam and CE Push Circuit 2
Weight: 152.4

1 comments:

Shelly's Style Shop said...

That's great to hear that you had energy all the way through. ;-) That is aways exciting..means you can go to Get Lean or Fat Burn Challenge. Movin' on up! ;-)

I am glad for you. I am sure you look AWESOME!!

BTW, I hate root canals, but I am glad that you are getting it fixed.

love ya!

xoxo, Shelly